My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!


Christmas is upon us, and time is slipping away. There are gifts to buy and wrap. Relief Society Fruit baskets to do for the Sisters in our ward. Visiting the sick and taking care of the needy. 2009 has been a very good year for the Heugly Family. I'm forever grateful for all the tender Mercies. I love my Savior and am dedicating my time to helping others, this holiday season. I'm reading your blogs but not commenting for a couple of weeks. You have a break from me as well.


I love you all and wish you a very merry Christmas.
♥♥♥♥♥


Love Sue

No comments: