
Mark said "I need to get away for the week-end + a few extra days"..
I packed and was ready to go:)
I packed and was ready to go:)
I was humming the Alecias Keys "New York New York song the whole way..It didn't matter that we were stuck on the tarmac for 2 extra hours!!!!

Our Hotel was the Helmsley Park Place over looking Central Park!!!
luv this shot inside the park
another shot of our Hotel
I liked her hair..so I grabbed a shot.
inside our hotel..beautiful flowers
sidewalk art is the best
(not that I care)

This is "MOMA" or the Museum of modern art...
In all the times we have traveled to New York, we hadn't been to this museum..It was definitely r-rated...The top floor said warning: live nude models
curiosity killed the cat remember? well we peeked... I won't say what we saw because this blog is rated "G"...But truly and seriously is that really considered art?
this one is quite famous.....










famous Andy Warhol art


I took this picture of one of the many sayings through out the museum...






end of the museum tour!!!!!

on our bike ride through the Park, we were told to go the boatman and have lunch..They were closed, by the time we got there.





every bridge in the Park is different....There are over 800 acres in the park. The same person who built the Hyde Park in London was asked to do this park.
Everyone has told us to go see it..It has always been sold out. we got seats smack in the middle on the 3rd row...
over looking the outside of the museum
on our bike ride through the Park, we were told to go the boatman and have lunch..They were closed, by the time we got there.
at the park....
``````````
Our trip was a quick one, but we had fun..the food was fab.u.ous. the hotel was classy and comfortable....But what we enjoyed the most was the broadway show we saw.
Everyone has told us to go see it..It has always been sold out. we got seats smack in the middle on the 3rd row...The play is about Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons:
I grew up listening to their music:
Earth Angel
Oh what a Night
Who wears short Shorts
Sherry
Big Girls don't Cry
My boyfriends back
My eyes adored you
Dawn
Walk like a man
Let's hang on to what we got
Can't take my eyes off you
Working my way back to you
Rag doll
```````
```````
The musical was great....but it did have some ruff language..
(I have warned you)
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Thanks to my hunny for taking me away..I needed it..

5 comments:
I just looked up prices on flights this morning...one place was to NYC...I would love a getaway...
how awesome!! i LOVE the art piece with the bright fridge in a kitchen - so fun! and that quilty one too...
how awesome- i've always wanted to go there!!
I am positively green with envy!
My one and only trip to NY did not include all the beautiful stuff.
Now, I am itching to get back!
Gorgeous pics! What a lucky girl. I really need a trip to NY. And that hairstyle would look adorable on you!
First of all- get that haircut. Seriously so cute.
Did you take ALL those pictures??? Some of them are absolutely stunning. Way to go!
I'm glad you got to have an adventure with Mark.
Post a Comment