My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Log Haven Thanksgiving Day















Wassail

Pumpkin soup

Chicken appetizer

Roasted Beets, Fennel, oranges and goat cheese


yummy salad

Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce


dessert was our choice of Sugar pumpkin pie,
Creme Brule' or chocolate bread pudding
============

Because this was our off year...We had Thanksgiving at Log Haven.
The ambiance was perfect...It was cold, but not snowing. It was a
wonderful meal spent with family...
=====
After dinner we went home and played games,
watched football, and ate more food with Joe and Marci's family..

2 comments:

mCat said...

I'm insanely jealous! My nephew is the souz chef at Log Haven and I can't wait until I save enough pennies to actually eat there.

I've no doubt some of those were his creations!

tammy said...

Wow, look at those icicles! We love Log Haven...it's been a long time since we've been there!