Dakota (KOKO) is my granddaughter that turned 13 this year.
Her parents took her
out of school and invited me to go with her to lunch
at Famous Dave's for Ribs...KoKo's favorite.
I love this girl so much. She has turned out to be one of my FAV's..
She's funny, caring and a great help to her parents,
and she loves "ME"...
She calls me glam gram.
Dakota has a very spiritual nature. She knows who she is and where
she is going. She reads her scriptures,
attends all her meetings, and has chosen good friends.
I have a huge spot in my heart for this grand.
It was a delight to spend time with her on her birthday.
(For years I had to remind g-pa that we had other grand children...
He has always loved this very special and unique daughter of God.)
Happy Birthday Sweetheart. Thanks for letting me crash THE PARTY.
All my love,
grandma


1 comment:
She loves Gram and Gramps right back. Lunch was fun, we should do that again :)
Post a Comment