My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

4 Grands in the Nutcracker..

Jake, Liz, G-pa, me, Dakota, Joe, Marci and Colin went to see
Samantha, Alexandra, Camri and Emma's performance in the Nutcracker, at
the Mountain West Ballet.
It was amazing.
 

 
Ballerina Camri
 
Ballerina Emma
After the nutcracker was over and we had passed out our roses, feeling
joy at such a pleasant evening together, we drove home on very icy roads. This darling grandson called his mom and dad around 10:30 pm to say he had been in an accident. All 4 boys were OK, but the car pretty much totaled.
So Blessed are we♥ 
 


1 comment:

tammy said...

Oh man, I hate driving in the snow and ice! So glad he was okay.