My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ugly Sweater, white elephant Family Christmas party

Ethan and Amy host a fun Christmas party every year. This year
was amped up a bit by adding ugly sweaters (or funny).
Here's the House lit up at night..



 Jake and Liz-Family
 Joe and Marci-family
 Ethan and Amy-family
 Justin-family
 Liz and Sammy
 Brandon and Heather-family
 Mark and Sue...How ugly is this?
 
 Bridger
 Camri and Alex
 Jake and Liz
 Joe and Marci
 Ethan and Amy


 And...the finalists for the sweater contest were
and the final three....
 
 and Jake was the winner
 We always have fun doing white elephant gifts. Everyone was trying to avoid the
adult diapers and baby food. Sorry Luke!!!!
 Of course I had to vote for Leah

 

We also have 4 December birthdays...
Kaeli, Mark, McKenna and Autumn 

 We wished them Happy Birthday at the party
 Kaeli got this cool basketball tv for her birthday..How cool is this?
 Till next year..You better not pout, I'm telling you why?
There will be another party I promise, oh my!!
 


1 comment:

tammy said...

Those sweaters are awesome!