If you want a fun party with games, food, dancing and
lots of laughter then go
to one of Rachelle's shin-digs..Yes, I really called it that.
OK fine, do you prefer a gathering. Whatever!! It was fun.tas.tic
Rachelle made a great witch, Don't you think?
Beau was batman..and yes, Marci made all the kids costumes.
Marci was Danny from Grease.
Rizzo and Frenchie sittin on gramps lap!
If you are going to be ladies, you might
as well be "PINK" ones!
Ok..we were M&M's last year,
and again this year and
will probably be that again next year.
Get over it. We are tired!
Had to add this totally unexpected but caught on camera picture of
Mark getting his foot stepped on by Beau!!
Ouch..
Love my nieces..Rachelle, Lyndsey and Candisse as the cowgirl.
Sandee we love you too darlin!
I call these girls the KK twins. Lyndsey's girls
Purrrr..fect
Even though Mark was in pain, he had to dance with the girls.
He loves dancing, especially with Annie.
and Emma.....
This is my crazy sister..She came as a nerdy grandma.
She won best costume I believe.
A little daddy daughter action.
I even got Colin to dance with me.
Lots of goodies..
The youngest and the oldest of the Heugly clan.
Gramps is 67..Annie is 4
DJ jazzy Jesse was amazing with all the music.
He is a Michael Jackson impersonator.
He definitely has the dance moves.
Allison his cute wife is expecting.
Fun...Fun...Fun!!!!!
and it's not even halloween yet.
























1 comment:
You've been a busy little bee....I love all the posts!!
Post a Comment