My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, February 6, 2014

January is a blur...

WOW!!!!!
January is the Monday of months. I believe that. 
So glad it is over.
 Mark had many Dr. appointments trying to figure out
what some of his problems were.
The Lord definitely has blessed us.
The power of the Priesthood was manifested in our life.
Thank you Heavenly Father.
Happy to report as of today,
Everything is great.
Mark hasn't felt this good in a long time.
****
So good…. that he now is walking at the mall.
He started with ½ mile, and is working up to one mile.

( even our massage lady Sara said that "She noticed
Mark's spirit was different. He was happy")



Dear posterity…
This was my view from my car the other day. 
I had a chuckle to myself.
This is my life, a handicapped sign and getting hearing aids for Mark.
Praise the Lord.
I am embarking on a "getting older adventure" with my best friend.
and I love it.


No comments: