My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Some" firsts", and new things that happened..


This is my cake stand perfume holder. Hard to see, but I am loving 
all the bottles of perfume in one place.


Mark hung this very handy rod from my
 ceiling in the wash room to hang my laundry.
It's out of the way and looks good. We used a curtain rod.

(inspiration for the cake stand holding my perfume
 and this rod idea came from pinterest)
Actually the curtain rod was mine.


My old vintage window frame is being used for new photos of the family.
I love it.


We hated to spend the money, but we both felt it was time
 to trade in our BMW and get a new car. We were having all kinds of repairs.
We opted for a Lexus, that is a hybrid.
*
Some of our perks for owning a Lexus (and hybrid)
 are we get free car washes, with a vacumn
 and chamois wipe down for as long as we own the car.
One person in the hov lane is allowed.
VIP parking for all Jazz games.
And there are other businesses who give freebies 
when you either own 
a hybrid or a Lexus.

Such as this:
 (thanks Marci for sending this to me)

It's a beaut right?


Another new thing for me was getting a foot zoning treatment. 
I loved it.
She noticed 2 weaknesses, right away and within 2 days,
 the things she mentioned were issues I had.
My back and my lungs. Interesting.
 I will be going again.and.again


No comments: