My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Love our French girls..

Jake and Liz have been remodeling their home
for the last 6 months..I can't even tell you how excited the kids were to be in their own rooms.
Here is Alex all decked out with her shades, slippers and jamies.


Grandpa and I couldn't wait to see all the new things.
Notice the Eiffel tower? 
Alex is obsessed with French things.
 She and her sister were the ones we went to Paris with. 
Alex is also taking French in school.

I found this really cool app that allowed me to put Alex's pic in this old french book.


 Here is Samantha with her antique beds.
 Grandpa gave her a French Castle picture for her room.

Alex got an award at her school that we were able to attend.
Great job Alex.  The bob-cat award. We are so proud of you. 









 We love you Alex and Sammie!!






No comments: