And the cross is too heavy to carry...the suffering, the anguish, the torment...
There is one who descended below all things, even was forsaken by God to bring about the Ressurection of all mankind, and the possibility to repent and live with God again..
There is one who descended below all things, even was forsaken by God to bring about the Ressurection of all mankind, and the possibility to repent and live with God again..During Difficult times character is not defined
Character is revealed
Character is revealed
When our Lord and Savior partook of the bitter cup..he chose to not be bitter!!!
As we all struugle with life and its many challenges, may be also not be bitter but praise his name and love him that loves us, and know that this too shall give us experience and shall be for our good should we remain faithful.



8 comments:
I can not imagine not knowing of our savors life and sacrifice. I am often amazed that so many struggle with out the comfort this knowledge brings.
I am with Diaper Diva.. I could never emagine with out knowing our our savors life and scrifice. What a wonderful post from a wonderful lady!
What a great reminder.
While I am not always thankful for a trial when I'm going through it, I am thankful for it after and for how it strengthened me and my testimony.
Thanks to my dear Lord for healing for a dear daughter of ours. I do not know how people who say they are atheists can make it in this world. I guess they haven't been in the proverbial foxhole yet.
QMM
Great post, and even greater that I saw it Saturday night. Perfect start to begin the Sabbath tomorrow.
Thanks
This is so true, this has been my mantra or my driving force to continue and endure. I haven't blogged much and try to keep up with others but life is about change and life is meant to be happy and enjoyed no matter what blessings or trials come your way. I know it is finding joy in everything and blessings in everything. It would be easy so hard to endure if you could only find joy and blessings in the good times. Finding joy and blessings during your trials have got to be the sweetest moments, and I am sure to record them. some days, I am just so thankful the day is over. Because of HIM, I am everything, because of His sacrifice I am enough. Because of Him, I have eternity.
Part of this week was difficult for me...thanks for the reminder
Thanks, Sue. Right what I needed today.
Post a Comment