and seriously wish I had a few extra hands...
My house seriously looks like this sometimes, with all the reminders of things I have to do...
But then that moment comes, when you think I need some "me" time....You ask what do you want to do? I think I want to blog...be creative, connect with fam and friends..So you have a great idea on what to post, and go to download your pictures and your camera isn't working..
My new expensive Nikon, that we just bought because my other nikon got broke.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
So besides being super busy, and my camera needs to get fixed, I'm not bitter (well maybe a tiny bit)....I'm just having blogging withdrawals.



8 comments:
Oh bummer...I was looking forward to what you were gonna post...I went nuts when I couldn't upload photos a few weeks ago. I hope you get it fixed soon! "Me time" is a smart idea when life gets too busy!
Will I guess first of all you need to admit there is a power greater than your best resolves. The computer. Realize you are powerless over the attraction and then just relax. I get so worked up sometimes, usually my pc is just slow, that I am ready to junk it and get a new one. I send my IT son an email and he says, "Mom just be patient."
QMM
Just take a deep breath, a large gulp of diet coke, and insert a hershey's kiss in your mouth. Things will suddenly look much better.
Repeat as often as necessary : )
Agreed, Me time is necassary!! I am glad it's blogging you chose. Sooo sorry about the new camera.
this is why i'm having Sue-withdrawals, helloooooo...
could you get on that for me. thank you.
We all miss you but know you are doing good things so thanks a bunch and take deep breaths. :)
i love nikon, maybe you just have to reformat it. I understand not having enough hands.
OH....you'd better call Ashton...maybe he and Demi can stop by and fix your camera!!!...lol! ;)
it's good to remember to take that "me-time" when things get crazy...or else you will be useless to everyone else...things always go better when Momma has a little "me-time"!!!
Post a Comment