My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Its not who won the game but who had the most fun!!!!!!!

























When you have 5 sons that are into sports,
you celebrate along with them their favorite teams..
This year it was my oldest son Justin, that was a happy boy
because his Steelers were playin in the SuperBowl.
*
YES!!!! We lost...Who cares.
We had fun eating, decorating and watching the game.
I ordered the food the day before the game,
Cheese Enchiladas, chips and salsa, tacos, beans and rice at one of our
favorite mexican restaurants.
I didn't have to prepare much, just heat it all up.
We had marie Callenders pie after.
*
I Have to say:
commercials were just o.k.
half time was loved by some us, others not so much
The steelers didn't play their best, but the Heugly's are loyal fans,
and we had a great time together.

4 comments:

CB said...

Goooo Packers! Ha Ha Just kidding!
I am not a superbowl watching girl - just the halftime show usually which was not good at all this year.
Looks like your family is really into it and has a great time together. I'm loving all the pictures and the Terrible Towel!

Joe and Marci said...

It was fun!! The commercials were lame, the game was a bummer, but the company was great!! :) Thanks again!

Scrappy Girl said...

We watched here...but no party. I thought about you and wondered how you all would party. I remembered at least one of your sons is a Steelers fan.

I loved the little Darth Vader commercial and the Doritos with the guy sucking the cheese off the other guys finger...hilarious!

I am a Black Eyed Peas fan and Manga Dork loves Usher so we were satisfied with halftime...but not blown away! It lacked the WOW FACTOR.

tammy said...

It's all about the food for me!!