My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Red....

Emma Heugly is my grand daughter....
She is a star
an entertainer
a singer
an actor
So it came as no surprise she was the lead in her school play
of Little Red Riding Hood
(yes, I'm gloating...Which is totally acceptable when you
have "grands")





*
There were plenty of cheers, whistles,
clapping 
and of course a few pictures!!!!

Proud siblings sharing in "little red's" moment of fame!

Grandma and Grandpa Pulsipher sharing
in a "GRAND" moment too!
Little Red you were superb!!

2 comments:

tammy said...

Totally okay for the Grands to brag! She is adorable. How fun for her.

Joe and Marci said...

Cute pictures!! She was so happy to have you all there.
Don't forget, she is very humble, when we watched the video of her performance she turned to me and said, "Wow, Mom, I didn't realize how pretty I am!!" That's my girl :)