Do you ever get stuck?
You try hard but no matter what
your mind takes you back..
Where you ask?
happier times
sad times
mistakes
if only's
*****
and then you clear your head and say out loud
move on, it's over.
*
One thing that never makes me sad, or regret
or needs forgetting....is how wonderful it was raising 5 little boys
who are now grown up and raising little boys of their own..
*
Do Not dwell on the past....
Your history cannot be erased,
but your future has yet to
be written, so make the most
of what is going to happen
instead of worrying about what you cannot change.
******One thing that never makes me sad, or regret
or needs forgetting....is how wonderful it was raising 5 little boys
who are now grown up and raising little boys of their own..
No....I wouldn't want to change my past,
but there are parts that I really, really miss♥♥♥
Like my sons wearing matching suits and cowboy boots.
HUGS to my guys....xoxoxoxo



2 comments:
Interesting that as I keep digging through my reader, another post of yours pops up and wouldn't you know, it is extremely timely.
Just now, I was stewing over some things I wish I had done differently. Wishing I could have a do-over for a span of about 6 years. Beating myself up over choices/words/actions of the past.
Time to move on.
Love this post
You mean they won't dress like that anymore for you?
What cute little things they were.
Post a Comment