My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

September Highlights

 
Watching McKenna playing soccer for her high school team.
 
 Number 22!!!
 Kenna and Leah♥
 
Had a grandma tending day with Annie and Beau




 
 
 
 


 Watching Leah in her soccer game!
 Going to lunch with my boys for Brandon's birthday.
 Making yummy zuchinni bread from someone else's beautiful garden.


 


2 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are adorable! Thanks for letting my kids come have a fun day with Grandma!!

Ethan & Amy said...

They grow up quick. How the heck is Kenna playing high school soccer?

The Zuchinni bread was unbelievable. Well that's what my family told me. They didn't even save me a piece. When I brought it home Kenna said what is that? I told her Zuchinni bread. She said is it good. Dallas looked at her with his "what kind of question is that eyes" and said G-Ma Heugly made it, of course it is good. He thinks you are the worlds best cook. I have to agree :)