My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Conference Spring-2013

 

As you prepare for conference:

I invite you to ponder questions you need to have answered.

For example, you might yearn for direction and guidance by the Lord regarding challenges you are facing.

Answers to your specific prayers may come directly from a particular talk or from a specific phrase. At other times answers may come in a seemingly unrelated word, phrase or song.

                                President Uchdorph.

***************************************************

Before listening to conference I wrote down all my worries, concerns and questions that I had. Then I listened in Conference for the answers.

They came.

I love Conference.

Some of my favorite quotes.

conference 2013

conference 2013 1

conference 20133

conference20134

conference20135

conference20136

conference20138

conference20139

conference201310

I love that my sons and their sons go to the Priesthood session with Grandpa. They came over to the house after for cookies. (some changed their clothes before this picture was taken)

easter, and april 2013 075

I LOVE COFERENCE.

I love President Monson.

pres monson conference 2013

….and so does my Alex. She drew this during conference.

alex president monson 001

No comments: