My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Grands are STEEZY…

What is steezy you ask?? It is slang for cool, and I do have some cool dudes for my posterity.

Here is Emma posing on Good Things Utah for her upcoming ballet performance of Alice and Wonderland.

emma good things

emma ballet2

emma ballet3

Here is Colin with his dad Joe who is with his dad Mark…all enjoying the view.

(My grands copy their parents)………

joe.mark, colin

My grands support one another in their sports… Go Mike

cousins

lds quote

I love that my DIL’S are steezy too. They teach my grands about God and his house. Annie and Beau definitely want to go here someday.

annie and beau at temple

This is McKenna…I know she just makes you want to smile. right????

braces off

This is what she posted on facebook…

mckenna temple

Sammy performed with her grade in a Disney production. She sang and danced.

(check out the photo bomb in the rear)

april 2013 026

Love this girl!

april 2013 022

Bridger climbed to the top of the world in his mind and then jumped off. May he always accept life with this attitude.

april 2013 024

Another milestone birthday for my twin grands… McKay and McKinzie turned “20”

Wow!!!! I feel old.

grands 004

grands 005

grands 003

A proud moment is not always when my grands win something. Sometimes its when they try hard and have a good experience. Dakota ran for Chair, and didn’t make it. SO WHAT!!!!! I ran for cheerleader in Jr. High and didn’t make it either. (best thing that ever happened to me) Love that she tried.

koko school

Here is another picture of Dakota dressed all cute for her cultural night with her young women. (It was all about France)

koko culture night

Finally here is picture of my grandson who is wearing the suit his dad wore at his wedding. My grand is  “14” ….unbelieable!

markee suit 001

markee suit 002

I love my Grandkids so much. I love to see their  lives progress in such meaningful ways.

2 comments:

tammy said...

You do have some great grands!

Joe and Marci said...

All your posts are great!! We must be related since we both blogged today :) Love you!