My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Graduation pictures for Kaeli..and our yard

This is such a beautiful time of year, flowers are blooming and its a sign that another season has come 
and gone.


















 Thank You Mark for all the beautiful flowers you surround my life with. I will miss these one day for sure.





Just like the flowers changing from season to season so do our grands... Here is Kaeli with some of her graduation pictures. What a beautiful girl. Im grateful we have her in our family. She has been a blessing every single day.. Looking forward to her living with us during her college debut at the U.




Life is Good!!

No comments: