My boys surprised me with orchids for Mothers day (thanks Joe)
Mark gave me 5 dozen roses for each of the boys!!
I love flowers. Thanks boys
I can't believe these 5 handsome guys belong to me! Best Mothers day ever.
Joe and Marci invited me for dinner on Mothers day, and it is so great to not have to cook and feel spoiled and loved. Joe made a delicious meal of ribs, mac and cheese, salad, baked fontinas and ice cream. Everything was delicious.
While sitting on the couch we watched the cutest thing..
Justin and Annie having a moment. They were doing each others nails.
Cutest thing ever.
I wonder who Annie's favorite uncle was that day?
Mark took me to see Heaven is for real. We both liked the movie. Mark surprised me with the picture of Christ that was drawn by Akiane that you see in the movie. She drew this at age 8. It was amazing.
Mark also gave me the book of poetry and drawings by the same girl.
A very special gift.
It was a wonderful Mothers Day.
I got an invite to the first U of U game by Ethan and Amy,
a card from Peach
and flowers from Justin,
and Jake and Liz gave me 2 gift certificates to my foot zoning lady.
Thanks to all for an amazing Mothers Day.






No comments:
Post a Comment