My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Memorial day with the family

Memorial day is like the first holiday of the season. We gather together and go swimming and have lunch. This year everyone brought their own food and drinks. I furnished macaroni salad, cake and ice cream and baked beans.
Justin, Ethan, Jake and Joe's families came.








You just know with Drew leaving for his mission soon, 
that Jake and Drew are going to rough 
house it in the pool and try to take each other down.
 A little father son love.






Christian and KoKo are best friends.


 Kaeli brought her boyfriend to join in the fun. Hello Austin.







 My dad's favorite holiday was Memorial day,
 and so in his honor we continue the tradition of getting together.
Love you all.

No comments: