My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, July 25, 2014

Graduation time for two of my grands...

Graduation from High School is a big deal!!!!! Andrew and Kaeli did it right. Not only did they graduate from seminary they both have plans for the future in the works. Drew is going on a mission and Kaeli with a scholarship is going to the U of U this fall.

Not only did Kaeli graduate from Seminary but she was one of the speakers. I was so impressed with her testimony. This girl is going places. Love her so much.





Here are some photos of Kaeli's graduation from Copper hills High:




















And...Here are some photos of Andrew graduating from Brighton High:















As Drew is preparing for his mission, he was ordained to the office of Elder. 
Graduating of sorts from the Aaronic Priesthood to the Melchizedek Priesthood.











So proud of my GRAND GRADUATES!!!!!!






No comments: