When you have a yard like this, you always get visitors.
With happy faces.
And...you have littles to remind you of how old
you are-- because you could never climb this tree.
And when some of these trees start to give us problems we have sons like Jake who come over to chop it down and accidentally break the axe. Oh well!! the hazards of having many trees, in a beautiful yard.
Did I say how much I love the depth of color
and varieties of our yards gorgeous flowers?
here we are.... considering the lilies of our field.
and.... of course there are critters
to be looked at, photographed of, and simply observing..
Beau discovered this hornets nest while diving in the pool...
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Yes, even RATS exist in our yard..
I walked right into this one after a morning walk.
He didn't survive me trying to drown it and Mark..
Well, lets just say he took care of the problem..
But for every critter there is another flower!!
We are ever grateful for Dakota helping us on
Mondays and Fridays working in our yard.
All this gorgeous-ness takes a lot of hard work.
Mondays and Fridays working in our yard.
All this gorgeous-ness takes a lot of hard work.
Shoveling, chopping with an axe and hammering.
It was so cute to see KoKo turn around and see this
face on the tree which gave her a good scare!
Yep, we reward hard work with lunch with the brothers..
Thanks KoKo darling. Grandpa loved his time with you.
This is how we watermelon in the summer time...
in our yard.
Playing horse shoes with Mike.
Siesta time in our back yard. Too inviting, I tell you.
One thing that doesn't do well in our yard is gardening..
Because we have so many trees, which give lots of shade.
So this year, Mark planted some tomatoes in these planters.
I'll let you decide if they are doing well.
The before and after pics.
Yummy!
Blessed Blessed yard...Oh how I love every little aspect of your grandeur.










No comments:
Post a Comment