My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Justins Birthday and Fathers Day

I love June because it finally feels like Summer. 
Also because its my oldest sons birthday.
 Justin is a great dad and I'm proud of him and how he has
 handled his struggles the last 3 ½ years.
He loves his kids, and they love him.
June is also the month we celebrate Fathers day.
 How perfect for Justin to be honored twice in the same month.
Lauren surprised his dad at work for his birthday.



EVERY single day I miss my dad. I was his oldest and favorite child!!
He was the perfect father.

 Love my 5 sons and their dedication to their kids. 
Makes me think we did something right as parents. Right???


I also thank Mark. Without him I wouldn't have these boys.
 Grateful he taught my boys how to work, 
read the scriptures daily and how to love their wives.
 Mark is one of the most unselfish, 
UN CONTROLLING spouses there is.
 Control isn't love. Mark has given me space to grow
 and achieve my goals without monitoring my every move.
 He is that way with his kids too.
Love these men in my life.

No comments: