My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, July 26, 2014

What Zermatt showed us...

After a party in Midway we went to Zermatt and visited with our kiddies..
On the way home I said to 
Mark, "Why is it every time we come up here to Midway I want to buy a cabin,
 Condo or house for our family?" 
We have owned 4 different places in Park west,
 Park City and  Deer Valley. Our family enjoyed them all,
 but the timing with small children 
and callings and MONEY seemed to be a problem.
 Well, we took the plunge. Mark and I bought a place
 in Midway and we love it. We are decorating
 it now and getting it ready for years of memories.
Thanks Joe and Marci...Your little get away inspired us to do this.













No comments: