My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tending the littles...

When Joe called to ask me to tend his kids
 while he went to a meeting, and Marci was at Youth conference, 
I was happy to help out. 
What surprised me was how much fun we had in a few hours.


















 I love this family so much. Emma said to me while sitting next to me, 
"Grandma, you know why I love you to come over? 
Me: No, why? Because you are energetic
 and loving and sometimes that is all you need."

****
While Marci was at girls camp, we snuck off to get Mexican
 food with Joe and the kids. They found this
Rock to climb on, which kind of says it all.
They Rock my world.





No comments: