My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING...

Mark loves salad. I was always trying new bottled dressings, but found that they gave mark stomach aches.. sooo. We found this one of Rachel Rays. (food network channel) We added a little extra something, and now its our favorite. We have it almost every night...
1/4 cup evoo (extra virgin olive oil)
2 tbs. red wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
1/2 to 1 whole shallot diced (small purply onion)
small squirt of dijon mustard
salt and pepper
healthy and simple
ENJOY
Thats it. simple and healthy..

2 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Yumo, I will for sure have to try it! Sounds good! Love Rachael Ray!

Lance and Becky said...

P.S. thanks for postig the weight loss info. I need it! I've lost 14 since I stopped breast feeding Rylie, and I have a heck of a ways to go :) Thanks Sue!