My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've been tagged...thanks Marci

I'm so new to blogging that I don't know what it means to be tagged, except someone asks you to do something...All rightie then..being the fun loving gal that I am..Here goes..


how to play this game of tag..Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections 3 goals, and 3 random surprising facts.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it is..


JOYS
1.Without a doubt, my sweet mom..without her and my dad I wouldn't have been able to enjoy this wonderful life.

2.My loving and devoted husband, who gave me 5 sons that would make any mother proud, who gave me 21 g-kids that have made me laugh and cry and rejoice in my posterity.

3.The gospel plan. without it what's the point to any thing we do in this life.



FEARS
1. Losing a loved one
2. Not being spiritually prepared enough when bad things happen
3.The big one--earthquake




GOALS
1.To look better at 60 than I did at 40 (it could happen)
2.To be an understanding wife during Mark's illness
3. To serve a mission with Mark when he is better



OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. I love to go to movies with Mark on Fridays
2. Going out to lunch with my sons at least a couple times a week
3.I love French antiques


RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
1. I love trying new recipes. Food network is a favorite
2. I love shopping for new clothes so much, that I'm proving to myself that I'm not what I wear. I'm going one yr. without buying me anything new.
3. I love being home, I walk from room to room and just appreciate my beautiful house that Mark has given to me.

I tag Justin, Cindy, Gayle, and Becky, and Lance



No comments: