Monday I had my oldest g-daughters over for a sleep over. Each girl could invite one friend. (this was a christmas gift)
First we went shopping..Each girl had "flash cash". Our mission was to find the best bargains and see who could buy the most with their money.

Old Navy was "store of choice"...t-shirts were $6.oo..flip flops were $2.50..Shorts were 47 cents...We stocked up on neccessities.



We did make-overs

ya!!! just a little stuff to make us "gorgeous"


Sleeping headquarters..(our pool house)

more beds..

more beds...Kaeli and Brittney bought matching pink shirts and flip flops..

more primping..

a little skin care..

getting ready for the movie..


all wearing their new shirts..

Iggy's served us wings... lemonades and 3 different kinds of pizza..

full tummy's and hangin around the fire pit!

The girls wanted to see the "Proposal"

French toast, bacon and juice on the patio after 3 hrs. sleep!!

After breakfast a little swimming....
=======
The girls sleep-over was soo much fun. I love hangin with the girls.
"Christmas present 2008" For Kaeli, Mckinzie and Lauren.......Check!!!!!
10 comments:
You are the funnest Grandma around! And the girls are darling.
Not to mention, The Proposal was hysterical!!
You are the best grandma out there!! Can you adopt me, just wondering!
You are truly inspiring to me! I need to come visit you sometime someday so you can sign my lovely cast. lol
they are so lucky to have so many cousins their age. Seriously. Ok, now I need for you to post a picture from another angle of those beds in your pool house. are they always beds or can they be used as seating as well?? Can I just see your entire pool house. I like the feel and decor it doesn't look like your typical pool house but then again, when have you been typical??
Woman, you haven't accepted my email to view my blog. Stay with me, sue!
Sue, I think you need a blogging party and let devri and I come partay!
That is my kind of party!! Love the shopping trip idea - how fun. I've only been to Iggy's once, but I liked it. And of course I loved The Proposal.
Way way way fun for all involved. Cute girls.
I am taking notes for a few years in the future when I am a grandma...you are great! They are all such pretty gals.
Oh that is so fun. I miss my babies are all working and don't have much time. We usually do a sleep over twice a year, but one is getting married soon and that will be the end of the girlie parties for awhile. Nice post.
QMM
I'm up for adoption if you are interested.
I wish I had a grandma like you!!! ...and I hope I AM a grandmother like you when it is my time.....You ROCK!
Love the deals you guys got...shorts for .47 cents???? WOW!
Post a Comment