My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A little Vaca....


The hubs and I are on our way to Quebec Canada for a little Vaca..
Wish I could take you all to this French city in Canada. We have been there before and loved it..
Looking forward to some downtime with my honey..
To my bloggy friends..I send you hugs♥

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, dear woman.
QMM

tiki_lady said...

how fun, i love that you are able to enjoy your hubs and travel. will miss ya.

Scrappy Girl said...

I hope you have a great time! Enjoy hubby time...and that cool city! Can't wait to hear all about it!

tammy said...

Hope you have a fun, safe & relaxing time!

Devri said...

Oh my word, how wonderful for you! MIss ya!

Jan said...

Take lots of pictues Sue. I have always wanted to go up that way.

Have fun and stay safe.

mCat said...

Have so much fun!
Au Revoir!

Jamie said...

oh how fun, enjoy:)

kado! said...

Have fun on your vacation!!!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I hope you had a great time. We have been gone two weeks as well. It is hard to come home and it was hard to be gone. The time together is everything. I can't seem to get back blogging either. Vacations are good for mixing life up a bit.