
I love it when our kids or g-kids are into "something" a special interest, obsession, or absolutely think, act, or play with one objective in mind. We have a g-son Colin that is a pirate through and through. He thinks like a pirate, wears pirate shirts, draws nothing but pirates..Where did this hobby begin? Pirates of the Caribbean of course...
Colin inspired me to buy a pirate pinata for our 4th of July party

Colin walking the plank ( a favorite of pirates right?)

check out the pirate birthday cake

dressed up! look at his nails


Yes!! I bought him pirate scarfs..
==========

Recently we went to the local theatre in our area and saw the play "treasure Island"
with Colin (check out the shirt)

Colin with the picture of the cast

grandpa and Colin waiting to get into the play

We ended our playdate with seafood at Skippers..real pirate food right?
I love one on ones!! We had a fun time with our matey Colin. Captain G-ma nd G-pa certainly know how to have Grrrreat time!
We love you Colin.
8 comments:
Arrrrrhhh what a fu filled day.
Welcome back to blogging :) I love all those pictures!! You know that Colin craves you and Grandpa right? He even calls me Grandma sometimes :) I may have to swipe some of these pics...
Thank you for your kind comments on our blog. We really love you guys!!!
Wonderful time with a special mate. GPs are so important to those kiddos, and vise versa. I kind of like that one pirate too. Captain Jack, I think. Love your blog.
QMM
What fabulous G-parents you are. Colin is a lucky little pirate!
what a fun fun day!
Just like Collin I became obsessed with pirates after those movies too...I even have a Capt. Jack Sparrow throw. It was given to me as a funny gift because Dr. Hubby is the "jealous type" and this bad habit even includes fictional characters...LOL! I had to hide it in my closet. Men!
Love that green jacket you are wearing in that one pic...you always have on pretty clothes.
Oh how fun! And he must be very imaginative and creative!
He would get along with my Connor just fine! We had a pirate party last birthday and he is constantly wanting to play Pirates of the Carribean on the computer and in real life.
Post a Comment