My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, April 9, 2010

How bout you?



Periodically, I am
MA
(mad)
SA
(sad)
SO
(sorry)
AN
(angry)
but most of the time I try to be:
Happy for my blessings even when I'm mad or sad that bad things happen.. I can be sorry and even angry at times, as long as I "remember" that all these things shall work together for my good if I remain faithful and true to the end.
I believe in Jesus Christ
Come what may
PERIODICALLY I NEED REMINDING

4 comments:

mCat said...

Come what may.

I love that phrase.

Also,

"but if not...."

powerful words my friend!

Anonymous said...

Amen, for sure. Thanks for the reminder dear Peg.
QMM

tammy said...

I think we all need reminding.

tiki_lady said...

i'm right there with ya!