He's totally looking at us..


March 31st
Michael Buble concert at the E-Center
My mother and me
on the 3rd row..wonderful seats
`````````````````````
Some moms and daughters go shopping, or cook together or go on trips together..
My mom and I have found a fun way to enjoy life and one of its many joys....
"Music"
````````
7 yrs. ago an unknown began singing love songs. His voice and choice of songs spoke to my mom. These were songs that she and my dad would have listened to. Michael Buble is a young man who has developed an ability to connect with all ages. If you go to his concerts you see many young beautiful women.
``````````
This was the 5th concert my mom and I have been to: Arkansas, (My sister Leslie joined us on this one) Denver ,Las Vegas, and 2 times in SLC Utah..
`````
Have to say I wasn't disappointed. o.k. just a (little) He's become so popular that his shows now house 10,000....I really preferred the smaller theatres. But that's what happens when you become popular.
````
He's on a "Crazy love Tour" that will take him to 42 countries in about 2 years. He has sold millions.
Thanks Mr. Buble for stoppin by and making 2 ladies scream with joy and enjoy a fun night together.

6 comments:
Now I see where you got those good genes from...your mom looks like a very classy lady. Glad you two got to enjoy some quality time.
He IS TOTALLY looking at you! Hahaha! That's awesome.
I heard this was a fantastic concert!
Your mom looks amazing - as do you!
he was absolutely looking at you!!!
i know...right..i saw him in denver...omg...i was in love all over again,just not with ryan....hahahahahahmlove your blog....check mine out. i figured out pictures...robyn
Post a Comment