My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday's Tell all.........

FRIDAY MARCH 26TH:











Friday March 26th my son Josef was in Handels Messiah. It was amazing. The singing and orchestra and the videos in the background sent a beautiful Easter Message..
My DIL is very pregnant as you can see..Two days later she delivered. (pictures at the bottom of this post)


`````
````

SATURDAY MARCH 27TH


All cousins that play on the same team..How fun is that?


McKay, Lauren and Mike


McKay with his new hair do!! I likee♥
g-pa Camri and Emma
Ethan, Amy and Kaeli



Dakota, Mckenna and Camri





My son Jake on the left coaches a Utah youth indoor football league. Their name is the "SCREAMIN BANCHEES"
They played their first game at the U.Of U. practice indoor field..Our team won 18-14


Way to go Christian, Dallas, Chris, and Hunter

`````````
````````


MONDAY MORNING AT 3:40 A.M.




Marci was admitted to the hospital at 3:30 a.m. The baby came at 3:40 a.m. No time for meds. Baby Annie was born..Weighing in at 6lbs. 12 oz

proud pappa
of

number 6


beautiful mom being showered with gifts♥



`````````

`````````


Life is good for the Heugly's

6 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

How cute is Baby Annie!!!! She is so adorable. Congrats to one of the best Grandmas I know!

tammy said...

Wow. She almost had that baby in the car! Congrats on the new little one. Adorable.

And I can't remember for sure, but I think my parents live in the Alta View Stake. Small world.

Anonymous said...

Oh so great to see a picture of Annie. She is so precious and as I said I love her name. I am glad mom and baby will be home for Easter. Blessings to all your loved ones and you dear Peg.
QMM

tiki_lady said...

congrats congrats! #6, she looks really good and what a close call on the timing! i love your family!

mCat said...

Beautiful family, beautiful kids, beautiful baby!

Congrats

Brittany said...

ok 1. What the JOE?!? in the Messiah?? there are so many jokes there, where do i begin?? ok, just kiddin, joe, you know i luv ya! that is awesome!

2. i can't comment on the football stuff because i was blinded by all that UGLY RED! EWWWWWW.

3. awww, sweet baby, but TEN MINUTES?!?!?!?! really, TEN MINUTES?!?!?!?!?!? what the heck happened?? she just came flying out with the greatest of ease? oh. my. gosh. good for marci!! yay! congrats to all ;)