My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, March 1, 2010

Friday night Date.....




Friday night we went to the symphony with Joe and Marci...The first part was a little boring and the second half was incredible...The piano playing was unlike anything I have ever heard.... It's good to shake up the routine once in a while and get some culture.
`````
`````
We had a great time.. We loved the view of the Temple, which was right across the street.
``````````
```````````
Thanks Joe and Marci, for the laughs and for driving♥
`````````
```````````

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I love going on double dates!

Joe and Marci said...

We had fun with you guys, the second half was definitely worth staying for! Thanks for a fun night on the town :)

kado! said...

those are great pictures, looks like a fun night!