My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I give Alice a "B+".....

Alice in Wonderland
Red Queen




Mad hatter




Tweedledee and Tweedledum




White Queen

````
`````

I guess Mark and I helped with the biggest opening ever...Over $117,000,000
was taken in last weekend. It made more than even Avatar on its first weekend.

````
`````
It was entertaining, and the costumes were amazing..Not for little kids, but the older ones would like it.

````
`````
I'd love to have Johnny (I mean the mad hatter) make me a hat
♥
loved the darling overweight twins
♥
There's definitely a little white and red queen in my personality.

♥♥


3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I think I am going to arrange a girls nite out to see it this Friday!

tammy said...

Thanks for the review. I've been wondering about it.

Devri said...

I wondered about it too, My kids are so little still, and it looks really dark.. what age do you think is ok for? lol I such sounded like a tongan.. not changin it! lol