My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, March 1, 2010

Only one Family "February" Birthday...

The Birthday Boy










Our middle son was born on Lincolns birthday, 36 years ago..We almost named him that, but
as you can clearly see he is an "ETHAN"...
♥♥♥♥
We went to Lonestar for lunch and had a great time together...Our Brothers lunches are full of laughter and good times..
♥♥♥♥
Happy Birthday Ethan♥

3 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Happy Birthday Ethan, now you're older then me again :) Glad you guys had a good time.

P.S. Joe looks smokin' hot!

Scrappy Girl said...

I love the name Ethan. During the years that we were dreaming of a second child I told a cousin that I wanted to name a little boy "Ethan Patrick"...Patrick after my grandpa...well she got pregnant first...with a boy...and guess what she named him!

Happy Bday to your Ethan!

Brittany said...

gosh, look at all those suits and ties... what, was this a business luncheon !! ;) JK boyz, you look great!

how fun to have so much going on! hope you are doing well, sue! i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever, since talking to you every day for 3 weeks !! luv ya