My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sports,Savory Food makes a Super Saturday with Family.....

Lauren and Mckay cheering their brother Mike

Mark and my oldest son Justin...
My beautiful DIL Cindy and 3 of the kiddos

Chris playing on the team his dad coaches..# 2, that's our little man..


Cindy, me and Hunter



My oldest grand-daughter McKinzie
Cindy's shoes..they are made of recylced tires
Grand-pa and grandma

Our delicious lunch at a fabulous Japanese restaurant


Lauren and Mckay went snow boarding so they missed the games..
Cindy in her size 2 jeans....(I know she looks awesome)
Mike


Mark and I spent all day Saturday with our oldest son and wife and their beautiful kids..We went to several games, went for Japanese food, hung out at their house, laughed and enjoyed the day.
````
`````
It was so good to be me that day with my loved ones.....


5 comments:

Sue said...

I'm learning how to write words on my pictures..Looks like next time I'll do better.

Scrappy Girl said...

I love McKinzie's blue flower! How cute! Looks like a great weekend...that food looks yummy!

mCat said...

Best kind of Saturday

tammy said...

Good times, good food, beautiful family.

And good job writing on photos!

kado! said...

fun pics!

now I'm craving Sushi!!!!