My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, February 15, 2010

Mine was great..how was yours?




My valentines weekend was everything a girl could hope for and more...




My hubby surprised me with a huge gift certificate from J.Jill....He accidentially over-paid a christmas bill by $?*#. So..instead of getting the money back he gave it to me to spend on clothes that I may or may not have needed... It was so much fun. Everything was on sale, and on the day we went they were having 10% off everything in the store... (I really did need skirts and dresses)..



We went to lunch to Stellas...Had French onion soup (extra crispy) greek pasta salad and a veggie sandwich....delish!



on another day we went for chinese


The hubs got a visit from the massage therapist at our home. He got
90 min. and I got one hour.




We went to see the Valentines movie...I thought it was just o.k.





Our valentines treat was this yummy cake...It's tiny. It got voted best of state in utah. It was $11.00 (you can't tell but it's about 5" big...






I made the hub breakfast...Blueberry waffles, bacon, hash browns ,strawberries and cream and juice.


Mark gave me this balloon attached to sees chocolates and a card.


These were the cards we gave to each other...Look how similar they are. We think alike.




This is my valentines outfit I wore to church..What you can't see are the red boots, and long carwash skirt...
````````
```````
We celebrated big our love for one another...I truly am in love with the husband of my youth...and the husband of middle age....I'm looking forward to loving my hubs of old age..As long as we are together.
````
`````
love wins...love always wins
````
How was your weekend?


5 comments:

tammy said...

You have to be one of my favorite couples ever. Glad he spoils you!

Scrappy Girl said...

Wow. I love everything...shopping...chinese...massages...movie...AND David Cook was singing on your playlist. PERFECTION!

I had a great holiday too...we are very lucky girls to have such great hubbies.

tiki_lady said...

we had an amazing weekend too! and found a house! we loved spending it in St. Louis, great hotel and had a wonderful overly indulgent dinner! I love how you and your husband are together!! Such great examples.

Anonymous said...

Our weekend was LOVEly. I ate chocolate all day and we watched the Olympics. We are snowed in and I love it. So glad you had a great time.
Blessings
QMM

mCat said...

WoW - what a weekend!

I love how you guys got each other similar cards - that says a lot!