My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A quick getaway..Orlando



Our Hotel



Mark and I went to a Bankers convention














check out the cute glasses






they called these mini-desserts... Yeh, a spoon full of sugar

Our shrimp on a stick




long legged balloon lady




the restaurant was on the ship





sand sculptures















went to dinner with friends


```````

```````


Bought 6 pairs of sandals, two hats, 1 purse, 2 shirts, 1 scarf, and one tee


Yes, I'm excited for spring and summer clothes...We went to the outlet mall,

and (saved) so much

5 comments:

tiki_lady said...

Oh I love wonderful quick trips! The desserts looked great! so glad you had a fun time! now, lets see those shoes!

mCat said...

The shrimp on a stick looked yummy and I am impressed with your shopping! Well done!

Scrappy Girl said...

I love love love conventions! Looks like we were "conventioning" at the same time. We stayed at the Gaylord for Dr. Hubby's conference a couple years ago. Awesome hotel. Easy to get lost going to your room...lol.

kado! said...

how fun! I LOVE those sideways glasses how cute are those!

tammy said...

what a fun trip! You are just beautiful. and I love to (save) too.