My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, March 26, 2010

Let's celebrate March......


Did you know that "TODAY" March 26th is "make up your own holiday day"?

I didn't think so...


As I'm thinking on that....... let me share a few things I learned about the Month of March...

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com



March was named after the Roman God "MARS"


the flower for March is the Jonquil


we celebrate March madness


st. Patricks day



Dr. Suess Birthday





International women's day


National Women's History Month




Ist day of Spring


`````````````

`````````````

````````````

And for the Heugly's we celebrate a few Birthdays


Miss Amy, my DIL♥




Jake and Joe my twins are 33 this year



another picture of Jake and his wife Liz



Andrew son of Jake and Liz



Joe with his family...




And the patriarch of the family.... my hubby Mark


``````````

````````````

Happy Birthday family...


``````````

````````````

and hope you all had a fun march..


Now back to my "make up a holiday day"....


```````

```````

It's "eat italian food with the men in your life holiday day"


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I'm off now to eat lunch with the birthday boys and we will be eating italion food


Have a great Friday..

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

March brings alot of birthdays for us too. Happy Bday to your family members.

I guess if I had to make up my own holiday today it would be "Hire a Maid to clean the house before your mom arrives" Day.

Joe and Marci said...

How about one more birthday? Baby is getting anxious (so is mom)...or "Let's go see The Messiah Day"?

Hope you're having fun at lunch :)

tiki_lady said...

lots of great birthdays in march! I like that you made up your own holiday. I'm going to think about that one. But, I'm sure it has shopping involved.

mCat said...

March is like that for us too, with birthdays and parties!!!

Love March (except for the weather)