My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, March 5, 2010

Mother Nature please!!!!!











My Home outside today:
Friday
March 5, 2010
9:04 a.m.
```````````
```````````
seriously
I'm ready for spring
That's all I want to say

7 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Oh my! I feel your pain! So far we are 5 days into March and have been snow-free...keep that weather out west girlie! I am dreaming of pastel colors...easter eggs...and green wispy grass!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Oh yes but so beautiful I am sorry you are tired of it I wish i was:)

mCat said...

I too woke up to snow this morning.
And promptly said "BOO HOO - I am OUTTA here tomorrow!"

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks beautiful but I am like you I am tired of snow. The sun had been shining a couple of days now but the temps are headed down again soon. Every year that Easter is early it is cold and cannot go out and romp with the kiddos in the yard. Oh well better stop whining. Blessings Peg and family.
QMM

tammy said...

Looks gorgeous, but when I lived in UT I always hated it when it snowed in March or April so I feel your pain.

kado! said...

it is actually Spring-like here at my house today...hope the same is true for you!

tiki_lady said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr