To say "Thanks" we took the family to Hires Rootbeer for lunch...They stole the bill and paid
very sneakily..Not sure what is hanging from little Mark's face..(a fry?)
I'm excited for Easter
We are going to have a new grand-baby by Easter!!My cute DIL Marci made this cute infant seat cover without a pattern
Baby "?" is going to love it ♥
Here's pregnant Marci with her little darlings...She made their Easter Outfits.
She will have 6 precious little Heugly's..
We do know how to multiply and Replenish the earth.
We were invited over to watch New Moon last weekend...I was surrounded by love
My Dakota (KOKO) got new glasses....I'm just sayin how adorable is she?
notice my glasses?? A chip off the G-ma's block
notice my glasses?? A chip off the G-ma's block````
````
Life is good ....

4 comments:
I love those eggs with Jesus on them. Might need to do those myself this year!
Awww, what a nice post! I wonder if this baby will be here by Easter of if she just likes to tease :)
Either way, it's going to be a good Easter, I can tell!
Pictures from your family always make me smile! You can see the happiness in everyones eyes and smiles!
Love your granddaughters glasses, super cute!
Cute, cute family.
And now I'm wanting Hires.
Post a Comment