dentist: check
pap smear: check
Thyroid doctor: check
Hormone Doctor: check
bloodwork: check
skin Doctor: check
and today:
Wham Bam Thank you Mammogram!!!!
Yes it hurt, but the technician was nice. I didn't have to repeat anything. I looked at the pictures, and they looked fine to me. We'll see..
All that is left for me to do is the colonoscopy..
``````````
``````````
Girlfriends, what do you need to do? make the call...You'll be glad you did


8 comments:
ugh check to all of the above except I need to go to the eye DR.
Wham, Bam, Thank you Mammogram!
Love that......now off to call the clinic.
I wish my MIL and FIL would be that good about getting their checkups!
I am behind in everything but the eyes and teeth. Gotta get moving. Thanks for the pole in the pants.
QMM
Darn Birthdays... I think I am only behind on the teeth right now.
I don't mind the mammogram, it's all the rest!
I'm scared for when I gotta get one of those...will it pop my implants? I don't want to find out...
i need to do evreything I haven't done anything in 9 years!
Post a Comment