went to Macaroni grill with the boys and Mark..
````````
````````
I received many Cards, phone calls, lunches and gifts to celebrate the big day. The sixties are going to be great.
After all what is the alternative?
♥
I have spent 20 years in bed and over 3 years eating!!
♥
Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
♥
To me old age is always 15 yrs. older than I am
♥
No wiseman ever wished to be younger
♥
and finally, we turn not older with years but newer every day.
`````````
and finally, we turn not older with years but newer every day.
`````````
`````````
Other people who share my age...
Bill O. Reilly
Jessica Lange
Billy Joel
Cybill Shepard
and my 2 favorite's
Meryl Streep
Richard Gere
````
`````
If I was to write myself a letter, it might go something like this:
Dear me,
I was blessed to have been born in such a wonderful family. Loving parents and siblings who have supported me throughout my life.
I have never wanted for the necessities of life, these have been provided for me in abundance.
I was lucky to find a young man who loved every inch of me. He has shared his life with me, and I'm very grateful. Together we have 5 sons, 5 daughters in law, twenty four grand children. We have a wonderful home to live in, with food on the table.
I know that I'm a daughter of God and that he loves me.
I have had an incredible life.
love, me


12 comments:
What a great post! Happy Birthday! And if I can look like you when I turn 60, I would be a happy woman! You know what makes you so beautiful? Your insides.
And the 60 roses? Well done hubby!
Love the flowers, loved the dinner. Camri loves sharing her birthday with you, she feels pretty special. I must say, you have made quite an impact on this world in a short 60 years! Love you so much!!
Happy Birthday girlie! I agree with MCat...you are beautiful inside and out! I am glad you are one of my bloggy friends here in the blogosphere. That hubby of yours is a keeper!
Love this post. Sorry I wasn't on FB to wish you HB on the exact day, but I'll wish you one now! I agree with everyone else's comments, if I can look as good as you at 60, still happily married and with sons who love me, I'll be a happy mama!
Happy Birthday!! You are Gorgeous!
Wow, beautiful flowers!!!
...ps...i love Bill O'Reilly! So entertaining!
Sue, you are one of the most attractive people I have EVER met. In my entire life. I can only wish to look like you when I am 60. I don't know where you get your energy, but everything about you is always fresh, beautiful and inspiring. You already know how much I look up to you. Happy Birthday!!
....you know what, I share my birthday with Richard Gere, too :)
(deleted comment was mine. I accidentally posted twice :)
Happy belated birthday to you Sue. You do look great. No wonder. A loving man who would send 6 dozen rose. Worth looking good for. I know you are close to god too and that is the secret. Knowing your self worth is a great blessing. Great to share a bd with one of the grands. Blessings
QMM
Wonderful I am nine years right behind you happy happy birthday you look so great too:)
i love it and happy birthday! sorry, i'm late to the party!
Happy Belated birthday!! :)
Post a Comment