My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, August 16, 2010

busy weekend......











































































My husband held a sales retreat in Park City Utah..We do this every year.

He gets the employees pumped up for the next year.


We stayed at the Chateaux...very close to- and run by- Stein Eriksons



highlights for me were:


all the delicious meals...yummo!!!!

flash cash given to all the wives to go shopping
movie with popcorn and drinks

dinner at Baja Cantina

box of Mrs. Fields cookies given to all the wives

everyone was given $10.00 and played in rounds of

checkers. When you lost you had to give up your money.

The winner could win $320.00

This is an amazing group of people..

They were inspired to go back to work and

sell, sell, sell...


3 comments:

mCat said...

LOVE Park City. Your place most def was nicer than where we stayed!! :)

tiki_lady said...

How fun. What grey inspiration. BTW, I can't sell anything for myself. But I can sell anything of someone else's

tiki_lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.