My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Book Of Mormon Challenge

















I challenged the sisters in our ward to read the Book Of Mormon in 3 months.
We finished the challenge with a breakfast devotional.
We had a yummy breakfast of fresh fruit, crossaints, home made
sweet rolls, breakfast casserole, and orange juice.
Anyone who wanted to share their feelings did so. It was a special
day of spiritual insights and love for our Savior.
The Book of Mormon is Truly another testament of Jesus Christ.
This book has changed my life. I testify that it is true.

3 comments:

mCat said...

What a great idea! We have that challenge going with our YW - but they had a year. Those who get it done get a super, fun, awesome activity (even I don't know what it is), but I need to get my bootay in gear and get reading so I can get finished myself! : )

tammy said...

Great idea. Our bishop challenged us last year to read it three times in a year. The youth ended up reading it once in a weekend marathon. I was wishing I could've taken those three days and done nothing but read.

tiki_lady said...

I have done this challenge. You are so inspirationalto me. I should challenge this too to our couple friends.