
window
♥♥♥♥♥
I am a blogger, but not a very good photographer. I'm thinking about taking a class on line.
They have free ones available..
BUT........
Before then I think I'm going to try some of the photo challenges on some of the blogs I frequent.
♥
The photo challenge for this week is "Framed"
Of course I couldn't pick one picture. Join in if you want.
♥
♥
Every Saturday they have a different theme.
I think my favorite is my bedroom ceiling...I love looking at that every day and night. it happily frames all my memories and thoughts.

3 comments:
Sounds like a fun challenge. Love all the pics you took. Just the small glimpses of your home that I have gotten makes me want to move in with ya...lol. Gorgeous!
I love that door frame! It give so much more to that hallway!
Gorgeous! I think my favorite is around your dining room chandelier. It just adds so much more to the light. Now I'll be walking around my house looking up to see what I can frame!
Post a Comment