My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

High School friends and dinner....

We had dinner at the Silver Fork Restaurant up Big Cottonwood Canyon..It's voted best Restaurant with a view...



Janet, me and Lynette

Becky, Lynette and Wendy






What fun to meet up with old friends and laugh and talk about the good ole days..
I felt like I was in my 17 year old body again.
Even though we live very different lives now,
there will always be that connection
of those high school years when we were all trying to figure things out.
Murray High School put out some babes, I'd have to say
Year of "68" yahoo!!!!!!

2 comments:

mCat said...

Murray high babes! Love it.

And I refuse to believe class of '68. REFUSE. You look so great!

tiki_lady said...

I love staying connected with my friends. FB has helped greatly