My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up. ---- Maya Angelou
"The Lord does not say, 'Be of good cheer if the temperature is comfortable, if you're getting along well economically, if the people you love, love you, if you're in good health, or if your 'bio-rhythms' are up.' The Lord said that we should "Be of Good Cheer." It is not a suggestion, it is a commandment. There is a direct cause-and-effect relationship between being cheerful and reaping the richest spiritual blessings." ~Elder Joe J. Christensen
REMEMBER
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny, some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley-2006
2 comments:
I need more of that...
I obvio need a LOT more of that since this picture causes me serious anxiety! : )
Post a Comment